Thursday, January 20, 2011

Plants Vs. Zombies

Plants vs. Zombies, made by Popcap can keep you entertained for hours! I know, because it has kept me entertained for nearly 100!
My husband downloaded the full version about a year and a half ago and we both played the whole game until we beat it.
Have you beaten it? If not, you need to because the music video at the end is TOTALLY worth it!
This week PvZ came out for the DS and my husband got it for his birthday.
Pros: it is very similar to the actual game.
Cons: since the screen is so small, it's harder to see.
I played through the first two levels and I am happy to say, you unlock everything in the same order and the Zombies stumble no faster than they did before.
I just can't wait for PvZ2! However, I have yet to find a release date for it. I have seen they said "between 2010 and 2011". So here we are, in 2011 and I have yet to see a PvZ2 yet!
But trust me when I say, I'm going to play it and beat it and report back to you!
For now, it's a girl's world, you gamers are just livin' in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment