Sunday, January 23, 2011

The most addicting online game?

I play A LOT of online games. You can see the gaming sites I use a lot on my links page. Most really good games get a sequel, but there is one game I have played that has gotten re-made about 4 times... It's Adult Swim's Robot Unicorn.
I think the original is still the best, though. The you are a robot unicorn and you have to break through giant stars and grab small fairy things. Each star is 100 points, each fairy is 10. All you do is jump (arrow up button) and speed up (right arrow button), that's it!
But, the longer you go, the faster you run and the harder it is to see what's coming up ahead of you.
The game ends when you hit a rock or a wall. But... you get three chances. I dare you not to get addicted to this game! (ahh the joys of working weekends.)
Some of my co-workers and e-mail each other back and forth, keeping in mind who has the highest score amongst us and then mock the others when they fail to break our "high score". When we first started playing, the high score was broken just about every day. Now it's broken about once a month, if that. The score gets higher and harder to break.
So, this brings me my question. Have you become addicted to any certain game online? If so, where is and what's your high score? I'll try to break it and let you know what I think of it.
I've found that simple games seem to be the most entertaining and addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment