Friday, February 25, 2011

Oscars

While I’ve never met Oscar, I do become a voyeur every year and watch him.

This year with Anne Hathaway (Princess Diaries, Bride Wars) co-hosting… I’m not going to lie, I don’t think I’ve ever seen ANYTHING James Franco (127 Hours(for which he is nominated), Milk) has been in, I’m pretty excited.

The husband and I have decided that it could go either way. Really funny, or trying too hard. But, we’ll have to wait to see.

Nominees- you can pretty much already guess who’s going to win- either the King’s Speech or Black Swan for best movie, Natalie Portman for best and probably Colin Firth for the King’s Speech—simply because James Franco is co-hosting.

Now, I don’t know for sure… but I don’t know that someone hosting has ever been nominated for Best Actor… let alone won.

Supporting Actress- my vote is for Amy Adams… sorry, I loved her in Enchanted and for Best Supporting Actor Christian Bale. (Best Batman I think we’ve ever had… sorry George!)

But the thing I’m most looking forward to? Of course the dresses! Who doesn’t love to see them all dressed up… and who knows what the heck Helena Bonham Carter (nom for King's Speech) will be wearing. Let’s just hope she’s got on the same shoes this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment