Monday, March 28, 2011

Angry Birds.... movie trailer

http://www.popeater.com/2011/03/28/angry-birds-movie-trailer-spoof/

Have you seen this? A "movie trailer" for the game Angry Birds "movie". Looks like it has the "action" and the love story too... they even got the best action director... Michael Bay.

It's pretty funny... marketing as a war movie. It is a spoof and it starts out serious and quickly falls apart. Especially when the corporal is asked "is this a game to you?"... umm... no... or... uhh.. yes?

My favorite part is where the bird hits the brick. You gotta see this!

I've seen lots of Angry Birds merchandise, I guess you'd call it. I've seen an interactive Angry Birds cake, I hear it's going to become a board game... and now, apparently an action movie.

It's a girl's world.. you gamers are just livin in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment